The time of booking is the beginning of your 90 minute appointment, inclusive of float time and 15 minute pre / 15 minute post float shower.
The use of our vanity room and relaxation area is completely unlimited.
**If you are 10 minutes or more late, we may need to cancel as this could affect other client sessions.**
- Please DO NOT book if you have had recent hair colourings or highlights as this
can damage the float tank.
(please leave at least two weeks before floating)
- Please ensure you have not applied artificial tanner within the last 72hrs.
- To get the best float possible, we ask you try to avoid caffeine for 4-6hrs before your session
- Please do not come to your session if you have symptoms of COVID-19
- If you would like to use our hair drying facilities please bring a hairbrush as we do not supply them (for obviously reasons)